Latest Steam Survey Shows Intel Regaining Its Dominance Over AMD

Latest Steam Survey Shows Intel Regaining Its Dominance Over AMD

For quite some time, AMD has remained a force to reckon with in the processors market, but the most recent survey done by Steam suggests that Intel is making a comeback.

Initially, it was Intel which was a trusted brand when it came to graphics cards and high-performance processors. AMD started by shaking up the graphics cards market, and in no time, it began asserting itself as a household name in the processors market. The company took quite a large chunk of Intel’s market share.

 

The last hardware survey showed that gamers were preferring AMD CPUs, and this was a significant threat to Intel, which immediately embarked on manufacturing equally potent processors. With the latest releases, Intel is slowly climbing up the ladder again.

Intel’s market share currently stands at 82.11% according to a Steam survey, which is an increase. On the other hand, AMD’s market share stands at 17.88%, which is a slight drop from the previous results. When it comes to graphics cards, Intel is still the winner with a market share of 75.53% compared to AMD’s 14.75% market share.

0 Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*